We are uniquely equipped to handle the sensitive nature of data breach and privacy matters, offering end-to-end solutions.
Our class action team supports our clients at each stage of their settlement, from drafting and planning communications to full-service class action administration. Our in-house services, coupled with our industry-leading security standards and proprietary technology platform, provide you with the peace of mind that your case will be handled with expert oversight. Our team has assisted clients across diverse industries and has successfully administered several high-profile, complex settlements, many involving fraud loss reimbursement or complex regulatory considerations.
Quick, Accurate, Comprehensive Data Breach and Privacy Notification
Data breach and privacy matters require efficiency and accuracy in both legal notice and administration. With our comprehensive services all handled in-house, our clients count on us for quality, speed and security.
- Breach notification – With Kroll’s data breach notification team, you’ll have the support you need to get the right information to the right people at the right time. We will work closely with you to optimize speed and deliverability while also reducing unnecessary notification costs. Learn more about our identity theft and breach notification services.
- Class member notification – From mass mailings to targeted media programs and ad campaigns, we provide scalable solutions to meet the specific needs of your case.
- Custom websites – Our technical staff develops and hosts customized, updatable websites to provide accurate and timely communication with class members.
- Contact center services – Our in-house call center can establish a dedicated toll-free phone line with interactive voice response (IVR) messaging and provide highly-trained live agents and customer service representatives.
- Claim filings – Class members involved in a data breach class action settlement can be understandably sensitive to how a claim is filed. Our team offers several ways to connect with class members and provides secure ways for class members to file their claim.
- Credit monitoring and repair – In the wake of a data breach, credit monitoring and repair are often necessary services. Through Kroll and other third-party products, we offer these services as part of the administration for impacted class members.
Learn more about our full suite of administration services here.
Industry-Leading Data Security Standards
Data security is a critical priority for us and our employees. Our clients can rely on Kroll’s reputation for providing a highly secure technology environment for these complex and sensitive matters. We maintain a well-controlled and secure servicing environment to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of collected information. Our team puts both physical and digital barriers in place, protecting settlement and class member data while following the highest regulations for data protection. We adhere to HIPAA compliance and enforce multiple policies surrounding data security and employee acknowledgment of sensitive materials.
State-of-the-Art-Technology and Best-in-Class Processes Ensure Quality Control
Data breach and privacy settlements can mean large class sizes and high volumes of claims. Our proprietary platform is highly scalable, and our stringent quality assurance processes ensure the accuracy of claims data. These controls are incorporated throughout the entire administration process and prior to issuing a final report to verify the validity of recognized claim amounts, the implementation of plans of allocation and the accuracy of remaining deficient and rejected claims.
Contact the Leaders in Data Breach and Privacy Settlement Administration
Contact us to plan the successful administration of your data breach settlement.