Kroll Business Services offers continuing legal education (CLE) and continuing professional education (CPE) programs both online and in person. We can tailor presentations for law firms, industry groups, and conferences on a variety of hot topics in the class action and restructuring space.
See what other attorneys have to say about our CLE programs:
"The CLE presentation Kroll Settlement Administration put on during our firm retreat was very informative. The presenters, Mark Rapazzini and Jim Prutsman, were super knowledgeable and great speakers.
It was evident they did their homework and were able to tailor the presentation to our firm perfectly. They patiently and adeptly addressed all our questions, and their 'war stories' about real world situations were very interesting." – Marie McCrary, Gutride Safier LLP
Available CLE and CPE Programs
- Early Results from Class Action Cases Administered Under the New Northern District of California Guidance
- Navigating the Class Action Settlement Process from Start to Finish
- Brand Safety: Top Considerations for Class Action Notice
- Driving Claims Participation in Class Action Settlements
- The Media Relevant – Why it Matters in Class Action Notice Context
- Settlement Fund Taxation
- Cy Pres Trends in Class Action Settlements
- Federal, State and Local Tax Liabilities and Considerations Relating to Employment Class Actions
- Liability Management Transactions – Understanding an Issuer's role on Consent Solicitations, Tender and Exchange Offers
- Common steps taken during multi-asset debt restructurings
- German law consent solicitations – an operational memorandum
To learn more about our CLE and CPE programs or to inquire about a topic not listed above, please contact us. We are happy to customize a continuing legal education program specifically tailored to your group.